Feb 4, 2010

A Fantasy



For several years I have wanted to play Final Fantasy but didn't have a PlayStation. Somehow buying a game console just to play one game seemed a bit imprudent. Then I saw the trailers and advertisements for the upcoming release of Final Fantasy XIII and decided the desire to play it wasn't going away after three years of wishing. I just hope I am agile enough to play it. It is played with a wireless controller with more buttons than I have fingers!

I bought a couple of games to learn on. One, Heavenly Sword, I shipped off to someone I knew would appreciate a Samurai Sword quest. The other, Folklore, seems to be kinda fun. A bit juvenile, but fun. No one has accused me so far of not being juvenile. The graphics are awesome on my HD monitor and I like the story. Here's hoping you don't see a post of disappointment in March after trying my hand at FFXIII. Enjoy the trailers for both of these adventures.


No comments: