I will have to explain that I am smart enough to see how the country has gone into an economic crisis and become chaotic the last 2 years since the proud Democrats took over our legislative branch. And simply because the majority want even more given to them from the government, they elected additional Democrats. They want this country to be what has been described as a "nanny state".
But all this is a philosophical difference about government, which is not what makes me ashamed today. I am embarrassed to have this president-elect stand before the world and represent America. Perhaps they will not know his background and only see his eloquent speaking ability. What should concern everyone is this man's associations, which show his mind set about this country he now gets to lead. I have concerns about the people closest to him, his advisers and bureaucrats who will make decisions for us. I am afraid of the terrorists, radicals, and religious haters of this country that he has been closest to his whole life. They think America has done nothing right and the rest of the world should hate us. It is frightening to look at some of these people making decisions.
I worry about bureaucrats deciding if I'm sick enough or have enough chance for a good prognosis determining my medical care. I'm worried that he'll take away the little incentive some people have to work hard and take away even more of their money and raise taxes on their job and business. I feel sorry for the small business owners who will loose their business due to the higher taxes so that the government can decide how to use their money. I feel sorry for the people who are going to loose their jobs because business owners don't have the resources to pay them and keep the business afloat. But on the up side those same people who lost their jobs can run to the government for their hand-out. Is this the new "American way"?
I think there have been other leaders who came into power that religious fanatics thought were the anti-Christ (Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin). No, I am not one of these. I don't think we are quite at the end times yet. But if the country goes as badly as I fear, we may all wish it were the Rapture. The only comfort I have is that if it does turn out he's the AC, at least I'm not going to hell for bringing him into power.
Yes you ARE known by the company you keep and that you continue to keep when you know their philosophies and intentions. Let us all pray that this man, who was married and whose children were christened by a man who damned this country and continues to do so, does not open the door to the people who would do this again to us in a heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment